Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cooking Games Of This Type Are So Safe

I love strawberries. Much more, I love eating strawberry cakes. This craving for strawberry cake started when I was only four and started throwing tantrums over an ice cream. Dad would only shrug his shoulders with my crying but mom will surely find a way to make me smile for the help www.bread-machine-cookbook.com. She led me on to the most off-limit area for children- the kitchen. My curiosity was aroused then when I smelled the sweet scent over the microwave oven. As she removes the piece of hot stuff, I saw a white bread with white icing on the top and butter cream frosting. The piece of a single strawberry on top makes it fresh and I cant help myself drooling over the red and pink hues of the cake. That time, strawberry cakes become part of my culinary fantasies that I wish I could bake myself. But since I am still of young age, mother would only allow me to do cooking games with my own set of kitchen minis.

I found it sometimes boring and doll to make a make believe that I bake the strawberry cake out of the papers and leaves I used as ingredients. Mommy might have noticed it and the next day after my baking frustrations, she held me a box. I thought it will be my new set of utensils for my cooking games. To my dismay, the box has a gadget that seems like a calculator but only bigger. Mom said it was a computer.

I dont want a computer. All I want is my own microwave oven, my bowls, and I know mom could also afford to buy me some ingredients. With dull look, I took the present and she went with me in my room trying to teach me how to use my new playmate. As she opens the program for the help www.delicious-sandwich-recipes.com, I saw the same strawberry cake that mom used to bake for me! She said she will teach me how to bake the strawberry cake with online cooking games.
Though this might be new for me, I took the techie challenge. She helped me prepare for the necessary ingredients like the sliced strawberries, sugar, baking powder, milk, salt, margarine and whipped cream. I was amazed that I do not need to try hard with my imagination since I can see all of them with my won eyes!

Mom taught me to do the baking at the cooking games. Adding all the ingredients together to make a good mixture, I heated it to 350 degrees. Then I took the pan out of heat from the oven and place the cake to the kitchen table to do the decorating with whipped cream and strawberry toppings.

Cooking games of this type are so safe. By cooking virtually, you get to experience cooking with real items. Such was my memories of being a child. And I will also teach my kids how to make cakes with cooking games.

Source: articlesnatch


Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

No comments:

Post a Comment