Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Caveman Diet Recipes – My Caveman Loin Cloth Almost Fell Off Because Of This Super Simple Yet Tasty Recipe!

At last, I chanced upon an immense collection of caveman diet recipes after spending what seemed like ages, plodding numerous websites!

I needed to structure a proper Paleolithic diet plan because I can be exceptionally fussy when it comes to nutrition. Aside from being a keen follower of the Paleo diet, I'm also into recreational bodybuilding, thus I'm required to take in a substantial amount of protein each day.

And, if that wasn't hard enough, I couldn't even find at least 10 caveman diet recipes that seemed good enough to entice my appetite!

All I could find was recipes that looked tasteless and insipid. So, it was such a relief to find a huge number of recipes with simple to follow directions, all covered in a few easily accessible digital cookbooks. And here's the best part…

Many of the recipes I've tried thus far taste fiendishly delicious!

Listen, here's one of my favorite recipes from the cookbooks. Very simple to make, so give it a shot!

If one recipe is not enough for you, then try some other recipes. They are more than 300 yummy Paleo diet recipes in those books! Afterwards, I'll reveal the link so you can download those cookbooks, but try the following recipe first, okay?

Paleo Turkey Pancakes recipe

Ingredients:
2 precooked turkey breast (while boiling, you may season with herbs of your choice)
3 eggs

Directions:
Place ingredients in a food processor and blend until the mixture turn into a pancake like batter. It should be thick and totally smooth.

Pour about ¼ cup of the mixture in a really hot greased skillet and fry pancake style. Be sure to spread the batter well to avoid from becoming too thick.

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment