Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Paleo Diet Meals – Discover Paleo Happy Meals To Brighten Your Life And Invigorate Your Soul

Do you want to learn how to make paleo diet meals that can truly enliven your life and soul?

Yes? Okay, cool but first, let me tell you this…

When I began this diet, I felt certain darkness creeping in my life. See, I was longing for meals that don't taste unspeakably bland like many Paleo diet foods.

However, I didn't quit on this diet because after just 3 weeks, I noticed a substantial improvement in my physical condition. My mental condition on the other hand, was gradually deteriorating due to daily consumption of extremely boring caveman diet meals!

Enough already! How much more pain can I take?

Well, as luck would have it, I came upon a set of instant download Paleo recipe books during my internet travels. They are so many wonderful recipes in there! Now, I feel compelled to share at least two of my favorite Paleo diet meals derived from these books.

I'll tell you where to get those books in a bit, but for now…

Enjoy these "Paleo happy meals!"

Recipe (1) – Almond Chicken Salad

Ingredients:

1.    Chicken breast fillets cooked with olive oil and seasoned with rosemary, thyme and lemon mint, 1 Cup romaine lettuce
2.    1 Cup carrots and finely chopped cucumber
3.    ¼ Cup chopped almonds
4.    1 Teaspoon olive oil mixed with some raw honey and mustard seeds

Directions: Combine ingredients 2, 3 and 4 in a bowl. Pour on chicken breast fillet. Throw the almonds on top and munch away!

Recipe (2) – Berries Sauce with Paleo-Friendly Pudding

Ingredients:

1.    ½ Cup nut flour
2.    1/3 Cup frozen berries
3.    ½ Cup apple sauce
4.    1 Tablespoon olive oil
5.    1 Egg
6.    A bit of cinnamon to taste

Directions: Combine ingredients 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 in a bowl and mix until they become almost solid. Place the mixture in a skillet and stir it around till full cooked. Put berries in a blender and blend away to make the sauce.

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment